Patridge cochin bantam?

How many did you first start with?? 🤣😆 Just curious, I started out with one actually, a free one due to bullying issues.
Well we wanted to start homesteading so we started out with 30 egg layers, due to some shipping issues they sent us 39.....then tractor supply had bantams....I bought all 5 that were left....then they had silkies and I bought 4......then I order some straight run bantams.....then found some locally as well....and that's how we got here😂 but we have 7 acres of land so plenty of room!

Well we wanted to start homesteading so we started out with 30 egg layers, due to some shipping issues they sent us 39.....then tractor supply had bantams....I bought all 5 that were left....then they had silkies and I bought 4......then I order some straight run bantams.....then found some locally as well....and that's how we got here😂 but we have 7 acres of land so plenty of room!
Room is not an issue here either, but chickens are a LOT of work! I am planning to decrease our chicken flock to maybe get some other poultry types. Definitely want a lot more quail this year as well.

Room is not an issue here either, but chickens are a LOT of work! I am planning to decrease our chicken flock to maybe get some other poultry types. Definitely want a lot more quail this year as well.
Yea I agree, I have so many different ages it's pitiful. Lol. But I am downsizing my bantams so there is hope for me!😂

Back
Top Bottom