PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
I'll keep an eye out for you.
If they don't sell this year I may be able to send you some eggs.
That would be great as soon all of the common breeds will be sold off so I can tinker my old age away with the big tall breeds I've grown to love and then some of the tiny ones two. I love my little silkies that can hatch my eggs from big birds.

That would be great as soon all of the common breeds will be sold off so I can tinker my old age away with the big tall breeds I've grown to love and then some of the tiny ones two. I love my little silkies that can hatch my eggs from big birds.
What are all the breeds you're selling off?

Silkies are great, got one broody right now.

What are all the breeds you're selling off?

Silkies are great, got one broody right now.
My Delaware flock and White Giant flock. Expanding Breese and Dark Cornish. Breeding a Dark Cornish Rooster to Jumbo Cornish Rock hens once I get some more. My current CxR hens have stopped laying. Hope they resume once the summer days are here.

I've already sold all of the RIR flock that I raised from bought chicks and those I hatched and raised from them.

My Delaware flock and White Giant flock. Expanding Breese and Dark Cornish. Breeding a Dark Cornish Rooster to Jumbo Cornish Rock hens once I get some more. My current CxR hens have stopped laying. Hope they resume once the summer days are here.

I've already sold all of the RIR flock that I raised from bought chicks and those I hatched and raised from them.
Nice.

I do have one other breed besides Saipans on order and that is some Cream Legbars for their blue eggs for the kids, well grand kids, better make that great grand kids. I needed to order something to fill out the Saipan order with to get to a full box of 25 that might be fun to mess with so that's what I chose.

Back
Top Bottom