Peachick disease...help asap

Shaheem

In the Brooder
Sep 19, 2020
My peachicks are 2 months old..From a week before they have are making a sneezing like sound and they have running nose issue(i think so) as they have some liquid near their beak holes. One of the peachick is now opening mouth most of times as if she have trouble in breathing...so please help me... i don't know what to do...tomorrow is the next month deworming day. Is this probelm because of this...please help me
I posted video in that you can hear the sneezing sound.

I will try...but iam giving a deworming medicine for them each month with 2 drop...is that enough
what de-wormer? de-wormer will not treat your current problem. I suggest you get one of the drugs I mentioned for coccidiosis and get some enrofloxacin for the ones with a respiratory infection.

Welcome to BYC, sorry your peachicks are not feeling well? Sounds like they have a respiratory infection. Is a vet an option? Where do you live?

Secondary infections to a cocci load. Treat for cocci quickly then do your regular de-worming. Consider doing a rotational regiment of coccidiostat and worming every two or three weeks apart
How to treat cocci?? And i don't understand
A rotational regiment of coccidiostat....sorry am new

Back
Top Bottom