Pics
I see you're on Co Kerry, that's one of my favourite counties! Not least because my favourite poultry supplier (Mac Eoin Ltd) is based in Dingle ;)

Saw their ads on DoneDeal and Dingle is an easy road trip from Listowel :)

If you're looking for pure breeds, I know a guy down in Cork, O Leary's poultry. I can send you his contact details, if you like. He sells all sorts of poultry, pure breeds, hybrids, waterfowl and he delivers across most of the southern counties. He'll get you sorted with some pure breeds, I'm sure. Also check DoneDeal, there are often poultry for sale on there. :)
Just checked DoneDeal last week and things looked dim then but appears to be picking up as spring looms. Need to get my coop standing before I get too excited. Used DoneDeal to secure my coop supplies to date...have 10 doors I'm using as the exterior walls kind of like those "build a greenhouse from old windows" sheds one sees on Pinterest.

Just checked DoneDeal last week and things looked dim then but appears to be picking up as spring looms. Need to get my coop standing before I get too excited. Used DoneDeal to secure my coop supplies to date...have 10 doors I'm using as the exterior walls kind of like those "build a greenhouse from old windows" sheds one sees on Pinterest.
I'd love to see that coop when you're ready. I'll message you Ger's phone number (O Leary's), so you can contact him for chickens, when you're ready for some.

Hi everyone! I am glad to see europians in here. I am from little country called Estonia, North Europe. We have cold winters in here, yesterday morning temperature was -22 C (-8 F)
Hi and welcome to our thread! I think it was you I was thinking of seeing around but couldn't remember your user name to tag you! Goodness that is cold! What sort of chickens do you have? How many? Look forward to chatting with you.

Hi everyone! I am glad to see europians in here. I am from little country called Estonia, North Europe. We have cold winters in here, yesterday morning temperature was -22 C (-8 F)

Glad to meet you!
Those temps are what I reference every time someone here in Ireland complains about their weather:confused:. Absolutely do not miss frozen nose hairs and shoveling snow. Also, now glad I can skip all the posts about coop heating:clap.

Welcome to the thread! :) That is brutal cold! Like @Spudsnsalsa I also reference the temperature difference when people here complain about the weather. Though for me I think brutal heat and no rain for months. Unthinkable for wet and mild Ireland lol

Back
Top Bottom