Pekin Duck Club!

He sure is very special to me.
the 2 drakes are hench and berty and then there's 2 girls Betty and daisy .
Sweet
love.gif

These are my three Pekins. The little one, Lucy, was rescued from serious neglect. She is a year and a half old , and half the size of my 9 month old ducks. When I saw her, she ran across pen which was about 6" deep of rancid much and she threw herself on my chest and wrapped her beak around my neck. I knew she would have a loving home with me forever.
The other two are Peaches and Tilley. Love my girls. Lucy has really filled out now, and although a little smaller than the others, she at least looks like a Pekin now.

These are my three Pekins. The little one, Lucy, was rescued from serious neglect. She is a year and a half old , and half the size of my 9 month old ducks. When I saw her, she ran across pen which was about 6" deep of rancid much and she threw herself on my chest and wrapped her beak around my neck. I knew she would have a loving home with me forever.
The other two are Peaches and Tilley. Love my girls. Lucy has really filled out now, and although a little smaller than the others, she at least looks like a Pekin now.
Love to hear happy story's of rescues. Bless you for taking Lucy in and getting her to good health and with a wonderful home. Peaches and Tilly are beautiful girls too.

Back
Top Bottom