Pekin Duck Coughing?

Duckbreeder2020

Crossing the Road
Sep 18, 2020
New Jersey
My Pekin Duck, Snowflake (my sister named her) his been coughing? It sounds like a sneeze and a cough in one. She has been doing it a lot. I can’t upload a video bc idk how. Help?

Coughing/Sneezing can indicate a wide variety of problems, but lack of water promoting debris accumulation in the nares is a common cause. Does the duck have access to deep bathing water it can clean it's nares out with?

You can post It on YouTube then copy the link here. For how long has this been happening? Besides coughing have you noticed any other effects? I can’t help much but hopefully you can some more answers here. @Isaac 0
She seems perfectly happy and healthy besides the fought sneeze thing. YouTube doesn’t work for my phone because YouTube won’t update for my phone so it doesn’t let me use it.

Coughing can indicate a wide variety of problems, but lack of water promoting debris accumulation in the nares is a common cause. Does the duck have access to deep bathing water it can clean it's nares out with?
Plenty. They can lay down in it and clean the nose. I clean it out every motoring and add fresh clean wayet

Back
Top Bottom