Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

even though he came out feet firsy he is perfect im jumping up and down over here soooooo happy!! he didnt un zip which is odd to me so i had to break some egg for him but he is just so cute!!!!! and perfect!

ya.gif
celebrate.gif

thank yall so much now if the other 3 would just come on an externally pip at least i could breath they have been internally pipped for almost 24 hours but the werent even due to hatch until the 12th!! again thank yall so much for helping me and keeping me sane lol

I get up and go to town with 2 ducklings that have externally pipped a good size hole in their shell and come home to someone had cracked the 2 eggs pretty much from one end to the other im sick to my stomach i dont see any blood but i know they were no where near ready to come all the way out i have had to assist chicks out before and these 2 were doing fine i wanna smack everyone in the house hubby was outside and the kids were running in an out and no one knows who done it ugh!!!!!

Oh no.........s
Someone was trying to help? Sorry I have no answers other than wait to see if they will be okay?
thats what im guessing i have told them a million times not to touch the incubator dont open it ugh :( :( i could spit fire om so mad i rolled the over onto the belly side where they looked more content im praying they are okay :he:hit

Oh no.........s
Someone was trying to help? Sorry I have no answers other than wait to see if they will be okay?
thats what im guessing i have told them a million times not to touch the incubator dont open it ugh :( :( i could spit fire om so mad i rolled the over onto the belly side where they looked more content im praying they are okay :he:hit

Yep, always hard with kids.....that's too bad......I hope WV comes on here and has a solution for you real soon.....

I hope it works still......

Wow! I'm sorry, hope they will be ok. :fl

Was one of the kids trying to assist, or did they just knock the incubator around?

Back
Top Bottom