Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

Apparently they were trying to free the duckies one has come all the way out now and has no yoke attached thank god it has already absorbed and the other is almost completely out :( talk about heart attack and one mad momma!!

Apparently they were trying to free the duckies one has come all the way out now and has no yoke attached thank god it has already absorbed and the other is almost completely out :( talk about heart attack and one mad momma!!

Oh good! I don't think there is much you can do but hang on and hope for the best!
Whew!

Oh good! I don't think there is much you can do but hang on and hope for the best!
Whew!
hopefully they will be fine since there was no bleeding any where to been seen one the bright side the early hatcher is all fluffy and running around in the brooder :)

Well baby number 2 in this whole deal came out of its eggs just now and it is bleeding :hit i dont have any idea how to help this baby there isnt any yoke that i seen but its bleeding i laid him on some warm wet paper towel to try to keep him from moving im offically crying now :oops:

Back
Top Bottom