Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

yippiechickie.gif

So i was going to roll my eggs they are suppose to go on lock down til tomorrow but 2 of my little duckies are internally piped im so stoked i could just jump up and down and cry tears of joy lol so i guess they will be going on lock down as soon as the hatcher gets warmed up

So i was going to roll my eggs they are suppose to go on lock down til tomorrow but 2 of my little duckies are internally piped im so stoked i could just jump up and down and cry tears of joy lol so i guess they will be going on lock down as soon as the hatcher gets warmed up

:clap yep, get them moved over and crank up the humidity. The countdown begins....

Lawd have mercy i wish this baby would hurry up and make its appearance
1f602.png
lol ive been pacing back and forth to the hatcher all day waiting to see an actual hole at least butttt noooo he just like to rock his shell and work my patients bahahaha he has been externally pipped since 2 this morning soo he could hurry it along anytime now lol

Lawd have mercy i wish this baby would hurry up and make its appearance
1f602.png
lol ive been pacing back and forth to the hatcher all day waiting to see an actual hole at least butttt noooo he just like to rock his shell and work my patients bahahaha he has been externally pipped since 2 this morning soo he could hurry it along anytime now lol
LOL Sit on your hands!!

Ive been trying lol i have almost finished my quilt top today trying to stay busy and away from the hatcher but its hard lol!!

Back
Top Bottom