PEKIN DUCK PLEASE HELP

@alhln @Goosebaby

We are heartbroken to say that she passed away this morning. She passed in her sleep. I am so destroyed over loosing my baby. I wish there was something I could’ve done. Thank you for al your help and input.
I’m so sorry for your loss, they are sweet beautiful soaps and losing them is beyond painful in so many ways.

Please remember that you did all you could, it hurts the most thinking that the outcome would have changed “if I’d just been able to do this, or if I’d thought of this things might have been different,” but you can’t blame yourself for things that are out of your control, things happen and we can’t change them as much as we’d like to, the important thing is that your duck knew she was cared for and loved and she went on to her next adventure in peace.

Last edited:
I’m so, so sorry to hear that. It really sounds like you did everything you could, some things are just out of our control. It sounds like you really loved her and I’m sure she had a wonderful life with you. I know everyone knows this, but I often have to remind myself that loving animals also means eventually losing them and that it’s sad but it’s all part of it ♥️.

Back
Top Bottom