Pekin Ducks at turn but not hatching

balderman72

Hatching
Feb 16, 2016
I have 2 eggs that have made it to the hatching stage. One started to pop Sunday (day28) and has gone no further. The other has done nothing.

I candles both in day 28. The air chamber on the pup on was dark. The other the light still shines through.

Recandled day 30 both are dark in the air chamber, I am getting no noise or movement from either egg.

Not sure if these are still viable? Everything I have read says do not help them. Just wondering at what do I shut everything down and check the eggs open or dispose of them.

Any help would be great.

I have 2 eggs that have made it to the hatching stage. One started to pop Sunday (day28) and has gone no further. The other has done nothing.

I candles both in day 28. The air chamber on the pup on was dark. The other the light still shines through.

Recandled day 30 both are dark in the air chamber, I am getting no noise or movement from either egg.

Not sure if these are still viable? Everything I have read says do not help them. Just wondering at what do I shut everything down and check the eggs open or dispose of them.

Any help would be great.

Sorry to hear about your lost. Wish I got to you sooner perhaps a safe hole may have helped.

Back
Top Bottom