Pending pick-up June 24th. Pair of Welsh Harlequin ducks with 3 ducklings and 2 laying hens in Maco

Mish

Songster
11 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Macomb, MI
SOLD. Thanks!
sold. Happy duck family with 2 laying hens. Welsh Harlequin pair with their 3 ducklings, Isa Brown and Silver Laced Wyandotte hen for $40 or best offer to somewhere they won't be eaten by a person. Ducks and hens are 2 years old. They were raised together, so they forage together.

This picture I have of the drake is from last year, he looks the same and it shows the same hen.

The drake has something against blue chickens ??? He's been pulling feathers on my two bantam hens who are blue. Also the drake has a limp from vitamin deficiency when he was growing. The pair are from Holderread Top Show Quality mating, I don't know how to judge if they are TSQ. Drake wouldn't be showable from the limp, but maybe good for breeding TSQ. I think the ducklings are 2 drakes, one hen from their bill color at hatch. The chickens were from TSC.

Depending on location I may deliver or drive part way.

Last edited:
600x385px-LL-92fc6f5f_IMG_1113.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. I wish I had a passport or enhanced license. I would take them in a heartbeat and I'm only 4 hrs away through Canada. Stupid new rules.

I ended up with a apair from your eggs last year but fox got the hen in the fall and the drake this spring. I now pen my valuable birds. Alas no more welshiesy kids are heartbroken. They miss their jake as the drake was named.

Wow. I wish I had a passport or enhanced license. I would take them in a heartbeat and I'm only 4 hrs away through Canada. Stupid new rules.
I ended up with a apair from your eggs last year but fox got the hen in the fall and the drake this spring. I now pen my valuable birds. Alas no more welshiesy kids are heartbroken. They miss their jake as the drake was named.
I'm glad a couple hatched out for you, and sad a predator got them. Always hard to lose a bird. If I hear of anyone going to NY maybe I can send them your way.

I would love them so much!!! I have harlequins. But not chickens.... I do you have room for a couple more harlequins:) I think I replied to a craigslist ad. I'm less than an hour from you. Please feel free to keep me updated:)

I'll let you know if I decide to split them. Those two chickens and ducks really seem to like each other.

Back
Top Bottom