Pennsylvania Farm Show 2009

Quote:
Are you serious? I didn't see anything about snow. Now I'm curious, of course it's normal for bad weather farm show week. I'm waiting to see when my parents are going, I'll probably ride over with them.

chicken stalker,
There is no sale division at the farm show as far as I know. Next week the Northeast Congress is having a show and if you contact someone there they will tell you if there is a sales division there.
You can contact Harold Knapp the reperesentative for this area of the Ameraucana club he may have something available for sale and may even pass thru Bimghamton to get to the show. If you are going contact Larry Clionsky if he has something for sale. He lives near the show.
There will be an Ameraucana meet at the Farm show and should be several breeders from Pa showing. Hope that helps. Harry

I won't be able to go to either. Just curious for others.
smile.png

We're heading out probably Monday and Tuesday. Planning on entering a few 'things'.

As far as I know - there are no sales of animals. But, it's a ton of networking. I may just try and get a line on some peacocks this year. Maybe.

I think my family is going on Saturday. I see that the poultry judging starts at 9:00 am. Can you watch the judging or is it closed to everyone until the winners are announced???

Don't forget to wear your BYC shirts!!!
big_smile.png

OHHHHHHHH I wanna go!!! Is the poultry exibits all week?? or when is best to go?? I have never been but have done many a dog show there.... its only an hour away.

bug farm. I got LOTS of peacocks :)

Id like to go but looked at the map last year and
ep.gif
sooo big! Would have to leave the little guy home, he would enjoy it but when he's dont EVERYONE needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom