Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Wow RP... that just sucks! [​IMG]

Glad you were close to home when the problems happened though! I would hate to see you stranded by it!

I'm not sure on the 'lemon law' but I'd be doing some research on it... I think each state's law is different, but sure sounds like yours is getting close if it doesn't already qualify. SO glad you got the warantee! And if you have to turn it back in because of the lemon law I would buy some cheap tires to put back on it instead of the new ones you just bought!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Me? I haven't won any! I bid on a ton of them and got outbid A LOT!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    According to the 1958 statue, if it has been taken in 3 times for the same problem and still is not fixed, it can be lemoned.

I am HACKED.

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I would and already have lol.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep! I've seen them pile into the feeders and with the bungee on its like they are playing tether ball.

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

12 hours at three farm show. Lots of beautiful birds, great displays all over and picked up some information on lots of stuff.

And some wine.

Learned if you wear a kilt, "bazinga" t-shirt, and chicken hat, you get a lot of looks and comments.

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    OH! And on the Roo. i have no idea what he is. He's a Barred feather legged handsome roo. Idk what to do with him. He is mild mannered (he didn't even bolt for the pictures) I did a practice blood draw for the CPT license field portion with no major fight and he is nice to the girls. I don't know what I should do with him. So you guys really think hes a cuckoo? The hen I had didn't have nearly as bright of coloring.

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOVE IT!

10. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Yeah, he stopped by the beekeepers booth close to the end of the day. I saw his hat and kilt and exclaimed "I know who you are!"

Missy, I didn't get there today til after 5.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by