Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    That is funny (not the hahah kind..). So maybe it is just that coloring to steer clear of? You know, I have heard that about Pits, too. That the blues are most likely to be aggressive.

2. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    7 beautiful little silkies hatched for me [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

He is my perfect gentlemen... of course roosters have to be, I have zero tolerance for mean roosters.

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

OMGosh, I am soo... happy for you!!!!![​IMG] I wish I could get to go pick out another wedding dress, that was 13 years ago for me. Wait a minute, so there's no misunderstanding, I'd marry the same great guy all over again....LOL[​IMG]

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Aw shucks.... look how clean that is, thanks for reminding me to go do some brooder cleaning...

6. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Wing, that is only because I just put them in there, lol!

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania

I got a "barnyard mix" of ameraucuana , barred rock, black copper marans, leghorn, & RIR all being "serviced" by black copper marans roos.

8. Ms Goosed

Ms Goosed New Egg

Jan 5, 2013
    The picture is a pen of bantam ducks. If you mean the black ducks with the green heads they are Black East Indies. The green headed grey duck is a Grey Call drake. Waterfowl are my favorite poultry and I just love ducks.

9. Gardeningmama

I have Silver Laced too, and LOVE mine. One thing I will say is that mine are very bossy with the other hens. They're great with the kids and I though. I plan on getting more soon because I like them so much. Great color variety too! The prettier ones seem to come from breeders as opposed to hatchery (mine are from Mt.Healthy, 1 is pretty & 1 is not), so I'd find someone on here to get them from if at all possible.[​IMG]

10. Gardeningmama

Cuteness Overload!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by