Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    wedding cake
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 3 silver hens and 3 gold,,,, the hens seem very nice, social with the other birds without too many issues,,, they lay well,,, not the biggest egg, but regularly,,,,,,

The roosters can be very aggressive breeders,,, to the point I separated them from the flock, kept just one, and he lives alone for now, and he may leave also,,, not sure if I will keep him or the girls for that matter,,,, just deciding what breeds will stay around here.

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    have any of you drank sheep milk ???
    Taste ?
    Texture?

just curious came across an article about sheep dairies, never knew they existed.

4. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:I don't know. I do know she got hers from a friend who picked them up from the hatchery. I'll find out. I do know that they are nice chickens.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Arent they the sweetest!! omg and do they like trill tweet too like halo did?? its sweet!! A few brahma trill too, only one of my hens in the big pen but two in the garage started to do it too!! so sweet!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

The Peacock Cake has got to be the prettiest I've ever seen, the Chicken Cake:the funniest!

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by