Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. AppleJackAcres

AppleJackAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2013
    York County, PA
    Thank goodness I didn't have to work Sunday and drive thru Dover ... I probably would have driven off the road seeing that lol!
    I found out what happens after they hatch ...
    [​IMG]

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Kiomey came over today to pick up her newly hatched chicks. She is really such a wonderful girl. She came with lots of hugs, a hyacinth, an adorable chicken figurine, and a beautiful leaf medallion handmade by her Loverman. You are the best Ash!!! You really made my day![​IMG]

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I am sorry, selling as a pair. You could always use extra roo for out crossing :)

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    And you didn't tell us you had a truck to sell??? GRR!!!
    We're all about hooking people up with chickens, puppies, assorted farm animals, coops, bators, and apparently even significant others...so don't apologize, this is the perfect place to look for your birds!
    It's early, and my mind was addled by the marriage last night...so are you saying you do or don't think it's a sebright?
    We had similar weather, minus the snow....but it had it's moments.
    Sorry to hear you may have to give up your girls..i know that has to be super tough.
    Thanks guys...it was a great day...will have to get pics from DH and my friends...noone used my phone to take any pics :(
    Does the pollen effect the flavor, or just the appearance (not that I want to eat a bee leg!)?
    I am in the want bees but DH won't let me camp.
    The only 2 times I've ever been stung...I stepped on the bee in barefeet...can't really blame the poor bee.
    Awww.....they're beautiful!

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    If you want to be on the map, just get me your zipcode.
    LOL

6. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

((((((missydcpc))))))))))))
    Congrats!!! Hoping all went well and you didn't throw up! LOL

And what they heck are you doing posting at 0515 the morning after your wedding????? [​IMG]

7. regcal966

regcal966 Out Of The Brooder

My zipcode is 16874. Thanks!!

8. annie82005

annie82005 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2013
    Snow Shoe, Pa
    can someone explain to me what chicken math is? I see people talking about it and I'm not sure what it is. Thank You!

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh you are close to a lot of us.
    You say I want to get 3 chickens. You get them home and are on here and see cute chicks and proceed to inquire. You see cute chicks when you walk into the local feed mill or TSC and they "follow" you home. Now that is chicken addition. You see one that needs rehoming and you add it to your group. You go to someone from here's house and want one or two of this kind and BAM you come home with 5. You begin hatching and now you have multiplication. All in All it's chicken math.

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Heading to Williamsport. If anyone needs chicken transport give me a text or call. 484-794-9289 Chad

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by