Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I'm serious! I found a wholesaler of log home logs. That is what I'm going to building the house with! Might as well get a couple more logs and build a chicken townhouse community. LOL Log chicken houses similar to a barn, just with chicken runs. Than I could do some serious breeding projects! Solar configuration for the lights, recirculating passive solar heating system to keep them warm.

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Thanks. She is going in to the OR this afternoon. Won't really know too much until then. I hate being this far away from her, but we have three other little ones and it was best that they be in school today instead of sitting in the hospital. They have had enough experience with that in the past year.

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    SWH?

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Chad, do you have a portfolio, would love to see some of the work you have done ???

5. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

oops, SFH, LOL, don't like auto korrect :)

Swedish flower hens

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The website has some picture of different work. FYI there are no chicken townhouse communities online being that I have never built one lol

www.patricklandscapes.com

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I still don't know what that stands for lol

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh yeah! Be ready....the slide show is to music [​IMG] I may need to change that so it doesn't catch people by surprise

9. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Here are a couple pics of my Swedish Flower Hens. Hope I can do this from my phone! There isn't really a standard for them, they are a land race. Mine aren't crested, although there are some that are. These hatched in late July. [​IMG] [​IMG] One of my (brown egg laying) EE's wanted to get in the picture!

10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by