Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Lucky Ducky!!!! LF or bantams?

2. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    i can get chicken pluckers from china. the same ones that cc conelly sells for around 300.00 takes a month to get. i am sure we can get a better discount if we order more.. these pluckers do turkeys as well. i will check into the laws. if not we can use a butcher. we will find one within driving distance to each other and do them all at once.there is a class that you can take to become certified in butchering.

3. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Bantam and don't you worry when I have chicks you will be one of the first on my list.. Ps these are really nice quality birds too :eek:) of and it is a trio so no looking for a roo for me sooo excited for these birds... Ahhhh :D

4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Oh and mama she said they are laying and she is setting some of there eggs now so now my mom wants to set eggs once they are here...

5. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Looks great!!! Great reuse of your coop! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  6. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Oh, what a cool present! Can't wait to see pics, don't think I've seen blue mottled before. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  7. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    WOO HOO!!!

I am working on getting a partridge quad ;)

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    UPDATE!!! All the Eggs HATCHED and are all fluffed up and happy peepers!! At least something is going right here!

IT was Momma's turn in the Hospital this time, however I HAD to get home to see my babies go..... so I refused admission....(the puppies went to their homes today) cry cry

I was/still am a terrible mess, but beginning to feel better on all the new medications for my lungs and my blood Pressure which averaged 189/128. NO WONDER I had headache after headache and couldnt climb a flight of stairs!!

I will be following up with my doctor for the BP and pulminary function testing.

pics n final headcount later

9. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Take care of yourself there Mama!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I FINALLY noticed what your talking about!!! duhhhh so observant, I assume thats on all threads?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by