Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Blarney, that's terrible, and I know how much you want those dark eggs, too! I am really impressed at the speed of your necropsy, though. I didn't even know you could have that done (you know I'm a newbie). Happy the results were good news at least.

We didn't get the crazy wind but got lots of lightening and a bit of rain down here from the storm. I consider ourselves lucky!
I don't know if my last post had posted, so I will post again! My Mom had 4 bantams, 2 Old English Game and 2 Silver Seabrights. She just lost her last rooster and only has a hen left. The hen is so lost without anyone to guide her, she was literally running in circles yesterday when the rain started! So I'm looking for 3 to 4 friends for my Mom's hen. They will be spoiled rotten with oatmeal in the mornings and mealworm frenzy in the afternoons. If anyone has any, ANY suggestions I would love to hear from you! We live below Harrisburg very close to 15 or 30 and several other major routes.
Thank you!!!!

Would anyone close to the Delaware County area like to take my lonely female pekin duck off my hands before I go to college?

This is her I can give you all the food I still have too. I am really desperate to get rid of her and I want her to go to a great home! I am leaving for college Aug. 19th so I won't be able to take care of her :( Please let me know if you want her she is a very fun duck. I am willing to travel to give her a good home!

Bamtams: I have a few SLW cockerels about 19 weeks that are just about to go in the freezer, if that's any help. Your welcome to have one, I'm not too far away in northwest Lancaster county.
if anyone else needs one, let me know, I'll probably process this weekend, I don't need these 5.

We didn't get the crazy wind but got lots of lightening and a bit of rain down here from the storm. I consider ourselves lucky!
I don't know if my last post had posted, so I will post again! My Mom had 4 bantams, 2 Old English Game and 2 Silver Seabrights. She just lost her last rooster and only has a hen left. The hen is so lost without anyone to guide her, she was literally running in circles yesterday when the rain started! So I'm looking for 3 to 4 friends for my Mom's hen. They will be spoiled rotten with oatmeal in the mornings and mealworm frenzy in the afternoons. If anyone has any, ANY suggestions I would love to hear from you! We live below Harrisburg very close to 15 or 30 and several other major routes.
Thank you!!!!

HI BANTAMS4MOM!!! Welcome to the Pennsylvania thread and
welcome-byc.gif
. This is the perfect spot to find some new buddies for your lonely chicken.Chicques chicks is offering you a Silver Laced Wyandotte Rooster, in case you didn't know what SLW meant. They are really sweet and he'd get your chicken back in line! LOL! I read your post on here before I got the e-mail saying you'd joined. Good move. You also might want to post a Wanted To Buy ad in the for sale section on BYC.

Blarney, that's terrible, and I know how much you want those dark eggs, too! I am really impressed at the speed of your necropsy, though. I didn't even know you could have that done (you know I'm a newbie). Happy the results were good news at least.

Seriously! I've been waiting WEEKS to see the dentist and my chicken can get completely autopsied before the body is cold... What's the world coming to?... Actually, I'm grateful to the vet at New Bolton who looked her over, she's even offered to help bleed our chickens for the upcoming 4H Fair. I owe this woman, big. Like free eggs just isn't enough, perhaps my first born male son? More appropriate, but he is a teenager, she'd probably give him right back.... With a big bill.

I am in need of some cages for the Poultry Show, maybe I'll see you at the Green Dragon, Ray from PA!

Back
Top Bottom