people actually getting along

it's all just so simple. people eat. chickens supply us with eggs, fertilizer for our crops. a community that agrees to live by that concept should be applauded. use less, waste less, eat good. reuse, compost, get eggs.. what is the conflict?

Quote:
Well, I certainly meant no offense with my post. I sympathized that you posted about people getting along and then Royd said he didn't like it. I meant it in an innocent funny way, but in no way at your expense. (it was at Royd's actually
big_smile.png
, and even then I meant it in a harmless way)

I definitely think WriterofWords meant the people in the video, NOT you, but I'll let her speak for herself on that one.

regardless, i do live in town. i have neighbors all around me. i love my little house, and my yard. i love my chickens, and my garden. i wish my family lived next to me and we shared a yard. life would be so much more fulfilling and enjoyable. i am illegal with my girls. i'm just saying the people in the video do get along, they share meals, chores, etc. i don't care if they are "stoners", or whatever. as long as they
re not crackheads or what have you. they seem to have a good grasp on sustainable living. in the end, who would you want for a neighbor? snobby yuppie? or one of us chicken lovers? or both? haha. times are changing people. me, a big hermit, even realizes that you do need others. and btw, i would love to live in the country, but finding a small acreage that is affordable is nil!

Whats the difference between a stoner and a crack head?? Not much... not much at all.
A druggie is a druggie...

Last edited:
Quote:
I did not say YOU are the one with the credibility issue. I said the message was great, the bearers of the message will hurt it,, that means the people in the video. If you choose not to post because not everyone agrees with you or you don't take the time to read what was posted and absorb the meaning before getting upset, then perhaps it's best for you.

Quote:
Are you paranoid??
pop.gif

Drugs got brought up because the person in the video you posted is a stoner... thats how drugs got brought up.
wink.png

Quote:
#1: its common sense..they're stoned..and you know it. Lets not play dumb games.
#2: It has to do with the topic because..of COURSE they all get along... they're all stoned!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom