people actually getting along

In all fairness, we have no idea if these people are stoners, and I have to agree with the OP that it is really irrelevant anyway. They just seem to me to be natural-hippie types, which I personally take no offense at. I went through a hippie-type stage living with five room mates in Brooklyn NY years ago, and we all sat around and talked peace and rolled our own cigarettes and burned incense, but NONE of us did drugs.

I agree that the OP is slightly defensive, but honestly, I can understand why to some degree. He/she was just trying to point out the value of communal living and sharing crops, food and self sufficiency, and some people here didn't like the way it was portrayed in the video. Had it not been a bunch of hippies sitting on stumps discussing this topic, there would be no issue.

Last edited:
Good God it's a flashback from the 70's. It only worked for awhile back then. I wonder what happened.

Last edited:
Quote:
You're full of it...
gig.gif

You know they're stoned as hell... look at their eyes.
Peace man...
tongue.png

i'm sure this thread will be locked, sorry. i was only trying to share how one community is living somewhat sustainable. they have alot of good ideas knowledge. i am only one person, with illegal chickens. i figure if a news reporter could do a story, i could share it. i have been in the news around the world with my girls. apparantly there are too many people here against this type of existence. i love this site and would like to continue to post.
after eating a butterball turkey, i have really looked at my food supply. yes it was good. but...

Quote:
You're full of it...
gig.gif

You know they're stoned as hell... look at their eyes.
Peace man...
tongue.png

Peace sister.
tongue.png
**goes to look for Nag Champa incense..... ** where DID I put it???"

Last edited:
Quote:
Personally I think everyone should have a chicken or chickens. Nah it is a good post. Kinda funny.

Quote:
Thats fine and i get that... totally.
Yes, i am against druggies... and i wont hesitate to say it. Espically because i heard children in the background...
If it wasnt for that... its a good idea! I get it.

Last edited:
thank you laurajean. i am all for natural living. the crap we get in our food supply is mind boggling. i raise as much as i can on my small lot in town. i have been arrested, sat in jail for my chickens. i would do it again as long as my kids can have safe food. i think the article was a good one on the reporter's side. they (the stoners) did take out alot of concrete to institute a chicken coop, and garden. you know, chickens are illegal as much as marijuana, if that's what you posters are talking about. Marijuana happens to be a plant, not a drug. God grew plants for a reason. we humans have a choice to use that or not. i did not take notice of any of the participants in the interview being "stoned". so i would prefer we get off that.

the people in the interview seem to get along well, and are organized and keep in mind, they have only been living nearby for a few years. let's see how they are doing in 2 years?

Quote:
Pot IS a drug derived from a plant. Just like cocaine and heroine. Like i said..i dont care what they do... but there were kids involved. That irks me. Only scum bags do that crap when you have kids.
Just my opinion...
Yes, i know you have been fighting to have your chickens.. but you also let your rooster go in your city to piss off the townspeople that reported you. I always felt bad for that roo... what happend to him?? Is he still trying to survive with no coop and food?

Last edited:
Just for the record, I am not for drugs, don't do drugs, never did drugs, and don't support drugs of any form. Well okay, I drink wine. Is that a drug?
hide.gif

That's all. I'm back to my incense and waiting to hear about this rooster. I know nothing of this.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom