People crazier then us...

Bring on the tinfoil hats!!!

What, you don't have yours on all ready???

And hey - I learned how to grow massive pumpkins from one of those shows. We grew one last year that took two of us to get into the wheel barrow!!

1245 lbs *is* a bit extreme, though.

Jess​

I think I'll put some horns on my tinfoil hat - I like to be unique!

Where's that toilet cleaning person - I've been waiting ALLLLLL day!

I told ya, they're coming to MY house first!!
tongue.png

I always ask for something related to poultry.for every occasion.. my conversations are very limited, too, now. I always want to brag on something a hen has done to people who just look like they want to escape! I even started dressing my little dog! I have turned into one of those people I used to make fun of twenty-thirty years ago
barnie.gif
but I love it.
lau.gif

Saturday is my 23rd wedding anniversery, I think I'll buy my DW a Buff Orpington hen... to go with the Buff Orpington rooster she highjacked from me last week!
And maybe a colored tinfoil hat?

Quote:
That is awesome!! (the aniversary not the colored hat - although thats a grand idea, should market that)

Congratulations!!!
(my birthday just went by, no chicks no nothin .................. not whining, I'm too old to whine about not gittin sumthin! a buff hen would have been perfectly acceptable)

Last edited:
lol.png
Thanks Ozark!

(I should have told my hubby I want a finished COOP for my birthday - perhaps that would have worked!)

Back
Top Bottom