Pepper and Toby are together now! picture HEAVY!!!

i thought the same thing about the swedish. but i was just trying to figure out what she was. cayugas (how would you pronounce that btw?) and BEIs were both the shining green black so i was stumped lol. when she was walking around my garage she seemed a little skinny, or maybe i'm just used to really fat ducks!
lau.gif
either way she's probably bound to gain some weight here!

thanks i was stumped on the pronunciation of Cayuga. my mom asked what breeds she might be and i had to spell it to her, i didn't know how to say it! lol

Quote:
they love the pond! its a natural spring feed pond and its quite big. the parts where they are in barely ever freeze for thats were the springs are so they have fun almost all of the winter!

just found this thread she looks like she is settling in nicely. She never really flew much here just a little when the runners would run around but always just a foot or 2 above the ground.

She should be a sweedish as that is what was sent from the hatchery I had ordered blue runner females and got some blue and black sweedish instead, at lease thats what it said on the box they arrived in.

She should not be skinny though cause they all eat well, maybe I should feed them more....

yes my duckies are not to tame, sorry about that lol they dont really want much to do with me. I hope you are happy she sure looks like she is
big_smile.png

enjoy!

Quote:
oh i loveee her!! she's such a cutie. she's settled in a lot ever since she escaped the garage! toby loves her too and they follow each other everywhere. he likes to show her around. she's such a pretty girl. and i don't really think she's skinny, my boy is just FAT. good thing too cuz thats how i got them home! hopefully once she settles in, she won't try to fly away anymore. she flew a good 10-20 feet off the ground too. and toby was just running, flapping his wings. thanks you so much! i love her!
eta: toby used to be a lot skinnier even though he had endless food cuz he was at the bottom of the pecking order. once slushie and chubby passed, him and his brother were fatttt boys! stayed that way since.

Last edited:
Quote:
When I ordered with Ideal they messed up my order and sent me the wrong breed - and labeled it wrong. I ordered a blue swede and they send me a cayuga and a black swed

Back
Top Bottom