personal account info

OrpingtonManor

Building the Castle
11 Years
Nov 15, 2008
Martinez, CA
I got my 2011 Calendar.
woot.gif

Then, I got another one that I didn't order.
hu.gif

...sent to an address that I lived at more than 5 years ago, long before I got chickens. I lived at my dad's house back then, so I still got the second calendar. I didn't put it on the order form, and it isn't associated with any of my accounts anymore.

How does BYC get our personal info? Is there a way for us to verify/ clarify?

Last edited:
Good question!

Were you charged for the second one as well?

Verify, clarify or nullify?

Hi Steff!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Good question! I don't know, but I don't think so. I'll have to check.

eta - Hi Ranchie!! I like that *nullify* addition. Eggsactly!!

Last edited:
Steffanie, it looks like I pulled your order right off PayPal from a computer that I cannot access the shopping cart program from as I was packing other orders. Then I forgot I sent you a calendar later and sent another one using the shopping cart program when I was back in my office.

Your paypal address is not the same as the one you used in the shopping cart.

Please update your paypal address. You were not charged for the second calendar.

We ONLY get info about your addresses, etc, from the info you provide. We do not look people up in the phone book, buy email lists or anything like that.

If your paypal info is not up to date, these things will happen. I try to look and see if the addresses match, but sometimes I miss things, especially if I pull an order off PayPal and the address is not the one you used in the store.

Wow, didn't realize my paypal account address was different. I guess I've had it a long time. I wonder why this never came up before. Thanks for the heads-up, Terrie.
smile.png

Hey, Nifty!! PM me your address and I'll bring back the extra calendar when I'm Christmas shopping in the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom