Pet names that are just plain weird?

Duck named Carrot. (Peas her mate died).

Also have a duck named Noodle.

Turkey named Cranberry.

Chicken named TaylorChick. She was supposed to go to a girl named Taylor so I called her Taylor's chick. She never left and the name stuck.

Have a rooster that was named Lilly as a baby. DH refuses to call him that, so he calls him Larry.

BA rooster named Batman.

Silkie named Chiquita and two of her babies are Banana and Fruitloop.

One cat's name is Dixie, but I call her Doodlebug.

Cats:

Reggie, Ludger, Giorgio, Smeagol, Birdfoot Bobbles (he had some sort of neuro damage as a stray kitten resulting in a bobble-head, the birdfoot comes from him having an old dried out bird foot stuck in his mouth), Pulla.

Chicks:

Singular Joter (EE roo), Feo (ugly EE roo), Kickin' Wing (one wing was missing feathers)

That's it for odd names for us I guess.
smile.png

We have 3 male ducks named after formula one racing drivers. Jensen (Jensen Button), Webby (Mark Webber) and Lewis (Lewis Hamilton). My daughter's horse is called China and my son's JR terrier is called Penfold (Dangermouse cartoon). My cousin had a cross breed grump called Bitsa, as he said she was 'bitsa this and bitsa that'.

We have a pittie mixed named Snafu. Not very nice. But oh well.

We have a spaniely sort named Deeohgeh. Not very original, but hilarious.

One of my Aussie shepherds I named Bodgie. He is a Tri- Color black. Bodgie is Australian slang for what would be similar to the 50's greasers. White tee shirt, black leather jacket (Fonzie). He has a black coat with a white chest and brown accents. Looks like a black leather jacket and tee to me!
wink.png

side note...a friend of mine told me in his culture Bodgie means Spinach....
hmm.png

Last edited:
I have a duck named Paddle, one named Squeaker, and one named Lovey! A chicken named Chick-a-lou-la, Kahlua, and one named Cremora! My rooster is Solo,My cat is Little B (rhymes with witch!) My goats are Tanya, Tucker and Toby!!! My first rooster was named Gunner!

Back
Top Bottom