Pet Peeves

Pics
For me rinsing a bowl a beaters is much faster then
Get dressed, find keys, brush hair, tie shoes, find wallet (usually 10 minute search wallet and keys) get in van go to store, argue with manager ( can't get down the aisle again),wait for some to bring the correct jar up,check out, go home, take off shoes, get back into comfy clothes, and open my mayo to finally make that sandwich.
Keys and wallet, I don't worry about much else.

How much fer dem eggs? Huuunnnnn! Is it worth it to sell a dozen eggs?
I would tell them no I'm not your wife nor your dog. My name is Stacey thank you. If a person can't respect me I don't need a couple dollars for eggs. So no I am worth more then that.... I believe everyone is. It took us woman many years to get the little respect we do get. I'll be dang I give it away to sell eggs.

I would tell them no I'm not your wife nor your dog. My name is Stacey thank you. If a person can't respect me I don't need a couple dollars for eggs. So no I am worth more then that.... I believe everyone is. It took us woman many years to get the little respect we do get. I'll be dang I give it away to sell eggs.
For the record, I never cared for hearing people do that either. I have friends that would do it all the time. Cringy

I can’t stand the a and an thing🤣🤣

my skin has always been good enough that I haven’t worn makeup, and I think that’s why my skin has stayed so nice. Of all the men I know, they prefer natural beauty. (And then the few who spend their time at clubs🤣 not coming at anyone, who think It’s better for a woman to look “perfect”)

Back
Top Bottom