Photo Critique Club

Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
I would add maybe a third car to the left and make the two cars in the background blurred, just like you have the one on the right in the photo. Then play with some angles.

I would also play with lighting and make the blue car stand out more.
Hm, I like that. Very good advice. :thumbsup

You even pointed out the lighting. I've been trying to figure out some lighting setup that works. That's actually why it has the black background. I wanted to go with a green to play with, but I couldn't figure out a lighting setup that worked to show the color correctly.

Just for fun... If this was your picture, what would of you done?

View attachment 3158051
I'd remove the second car in the background. It's only a distraction from the subject. Keep your subject as clean as possibly. So, the viewer understands your meaning. Maybe center the blue jeep? Love your POV, DoF and the bokeh. I only did that b/c you asked.... ☺️

Maybe the toe nail is cut off? I have no idea.
I didn’t even realize that :th

The part I don’t like is that behind the chick in the grass on the left of his head is just a piece of horizontal grass blurred that really stands out. It bothers me lol. Now y’all are gonna see it every time you look at it 🤣😭

I just edited that post. Sorry 😂
I edited it to add that it actually doesn’t look that bad. It looks almost as if you did it on purpose to bring attention to the front. (I don’t know if you did it on purpose)
Oh, ok. That's ok. :)
Thank you. The most I did was put the camera part of the phone on the table for the angle and touched the screen at the front end of the truck to be sure it was clear there. The rest the camera did.
On my actual camera, not my phone, it actually blurs things way too much. Like that back truck, on my camera you wouldn't of been able to tell that was the same make and model because it would of been so blurry. Thankfully, I've figured out a setting to make it not so blurry like on my phone, so the pictures look much better. :p

I’ll throw a pic in here. This is my youngest BR rooster and a PITA to photograph.
BC20F3C4-AA20-46F0-ACF9-D3DE4FD201A0.jpeg

I'd remove the second car in the background. It's only a distraction from the subject. Keep your subject as clean as possibly. So, the viewer understands your meaning. Maybe center the blue jeep? Love your POV, DoF and the bokeh. I only did that b/c you asked.... ☺️
Ok. Great point! On centering it sounds pretty good too, but maybe not perfectly center. Like just off the center spot to give a cool effect? How does that sound? Thanks! :D

I’ll throw a pic in here. This is my youngest BR rooster and a PITA to photograph.View attachment 3158113
I'd clean the background for starters. Anything that's unnatural should be removed. For something quick and easy, just have him go forward a bit and move your position to remove a lot of the fencing and other things in the background. Then go lower to add distance to your background and to make your rooster look more elegant.

Back
Top Bottom