Picked up some ducklings

Fisherlmiranda

Songster
Feb 25, 2018
Morrow, Ohio
Very excited my hen to drake ratio is off, so that means more ducklings :lau I might have an addiction lol. 5 hens to 3 drakes, so i picked up 4 khaki ducklings at the local feed store. And will pick up 4 more of what ever they get in next I'm kinda hoping for more buff. So far I have 3 welsh harlequins, 3 cayu
But the anointing which you have received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. For as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, remain in Him.
1 John 2:27 MEV
https://bible.com/bible/1171/1jn.2.27.MEV
ga, a black swedish and a buff. And now the 4 khaki Campbell. We plan to have a road side egg stand this summer so khaki was a good addition.:clap
FB_IMG_1551978191875.jpg
20181214_133842.jpg

is that the one in the front right with the grey head? That is one beautiful duck! Not that they all aren't but that one is gorgeous!
Yes, the second one from the right looks like a beautiful Buff Orpington drake. I home my little drake will turn out as beautiful as @Fisherlmiranda 's. I call them my Nesquick-ducks due to their beautiful buff-plumage.

Back
Top Bottom