Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Ayam Cemani with white leakage

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Buff Orpington

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Barnyard Mix

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
You sure about that?? He looks like he has a LOT more white than just leakage. He looks like a mutt to me. :idunno
He’s not… I breed my rooster (who had a a bit of leakage) with my all black hen and those are what I got… I was very confused and still don’t know what happened!

I could be wrong about the leakage, but my moms friend who I sold a pair of Ayam Cemanis to looked into it and said that’s what it was. If I’m giving false information, I’m really sorry y’all.

Here are my mosaic boys, so hopefully this helps explain why I'm not seeing pure cemani in that boy. They just look very similar to yours
20210902_101429.jpg 20210902_101435.jpg

So he is the son of your other Ayam Cemani, the one that is black? I'm confused.
Ok, I had gotten 8 chicks from someone. Only two were hens, I sold a pair to my moms friend and kept the rest. When they started to get their feathers in, two of the three rosters had white in them “white leakage”. Later when they were old enough, I breed my favorite rooster who had white with the one hen I had (she had no white), they chicks look very weird and they turned out to be like that.

Ok, I had gotten 8 chicks from someone. Only two were hens, I sold a pair to my moms friend and kept the rest. When they started to get their feathers in, two of the three rosters had white in them “white leakage”. Later when they were old enough, I breed my favorite rooster who had white with the one hen I had (she had no white), they chicks look very weird and they turned out to be like that.
If that's the case, I doubt they were even pure from the start. Curious to see what nicalandia thinks though.

Back
Top Bottom