(pics added) red blood in chick stool back *after* corid treatment?

@azygous Thanks for this! I'll see if the pet store or feed store has it in stock. Do you have any thoughts on the Corid dosage? I think my logic was totally off last week (no math while worried, apparently), and that I should increase the water dosage to .025% (on top of the food at .0125%) to approach .025% generally. Does that track?

@azygous Thanks for this! I'll see if the pet store or feed store has it in stock. Do you have any thoughts on the Corid dosage? I think my logic was totally off last week (no math while worried, apparently), and that I should increase the water dosage to .025% (on top of the food at .0125%) to approach .025% generally. Does that track?
Did you ever figure out what to do? I’m in a very similar situation. New chicken momma. Had one chickie with bloody poop and isolating herself all fluffed up. Treated with CORID immediately started doing better. 3 days later (still treating in water) the same little chickie started acting sick again. Upped her dosage with a dropper bottle. Did a total of 6 days for the flock. Now 4 days after no treatment I’m seeing bloody poop again. No one is sick acting (yet). I’m trying to figure out which chick it is, but not sure yet.

Did you ever figure out what to do? I’m in a very similar situation. New chicken momma. Had one chickie with bloody poop and isolating herself all fluffed up. Treated with CORID immediately started doing better. 3 days later (still treating in water) the same little chickie started acting sick again. Upped her dosage with a dropper bottle. Did a total of 6 days for the flock. Now 4 days after no treatment I’m seeing bloody poop again. No one is sick acting (yet). I’m trying to figure out which chick it is, but not sure yet.
Your thread is being responded to, there are questions being asked and info being given.
You can find it here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/bloody-poop-after-corid.1479325/

Back
Top Bottom