Pics Of Bantam Mottled Cochin Trio....... Got these from Bantyman!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
A couple months ago, Robin and I drove up to meet Mike aka Bantyman and picked up this Trio from him.
I think they are Turning out nicely.

Meet Felix, Kit & Kat

Felix:
felixjan.jpg

Felix & Kit:
felixkit.jpg

Kat: ( Yes that is Kit's beak in the top of the pic....LOL)
katjan.jpg

I've got to have some of them. You have such nice birds. I can not wait until the weather breaks. All the different breeds I have going on it should be a lot of fun. The pheonix I got from you are still in the house with heat. I'm such a push over and these birds know it too. lol

Quote:
I bet they are loving it. I kicked most of mine out, I have 7 in the house now and of course the ones I am hatching will be in for a bit.

Quote:
I bet they are loving it. I kicked most of mine out, I have 7 in the house now and of course the ones I am hatching will be in for a bit.

Well I'm down to 10 in the house now. Five are silkies and one of those is crowing already. He is crowing rather young. I beleive he is gifted. Now if I could figure out which one he is. lol

I will have to get you some pics of my birds, ones I think you might be interested in after seeing your flock. Something to trade eggs for.

I know you and Robin get out some. I'm looking for a sultan roo if you happen upon one let me know. My hen is in with my silkies and still laying like crazy. Sultan/silkie crosses, they are nice looking birds though.

Quote:

Well I'm down to 10 in the house now. Five are silkies and one of those is crowing already. He is crowing rather young. I beleive he is gifted. Now if I could figure out which one he is. lol

I will have to get you some pics of my birds, ones I think you might be interested in after seeing your flock. Something to trade eggs for.

I know you and Robin get out some. I'm looking for a sultan roo if you happen upon one let me know. My hen is in with my silkies and still laying like crazy. Sultan/silkie crosses, they are nice looking birds though.

I recently seem to have acquired a liking for Silkies, apparently since I now have 3 of my own
I will keep my eyes open for a Sultan Roo

Back
Top Bottom