Pics of my BLRW's!

JanieMarie

Songster
14 Years
Aug 26, 2008
Georgetown, Minnesota
Sent out some test eggs today so thought I should let rustyswoman know what to expect! I have birds from both Foleys and Jesse Paul. Both lines turned out to be very beautiful birds! Enjoy!
big_smile.png

First my Roos:
Splash
028.jpg

Blue
033.jpg

Ma and Pa
022.jpg

Some of the girls:
023.jpg

033-1.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

Just restin'
036-1.jpg

The other side of the fence
027.jpg

Some of the crew
034.jpg

Thanks for looking!
big_smile.png

Oh, they are GORGEOUS Jane!! Maybe you'll be sending more eggs my way in the new year once I get some of my birds laying and eggs selling, I sure would LOVE some of those.... hmmm...... time to stockpile funds....
smile.png

You have beautiful birds!

Absolutely gorgeous! Ever since I heard of this color variation, I've always wanted some - but my current Silver Laced aren't as friendly as the rest of the hens, are are more to their own clan - Hopefully this is just a phase.

Audible gasp... they are amazing. Beautiful and MINE!! I had no idea they were THIS gorgeous! Thank you for letting me test Jane.

ya.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I couldn't help myself Jane... I candled and at least 10 of the 12 are veining and the other two are maybe's. They both actually looked good, I just couldn't tell for sure.

Yay!!!!!!! What a great job you did on packaging and your Roo's did a great job with your hens! Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom