Pics of my coop under construction **The finished product**

thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Be sure and post finished pix too!!
smile.png
frow.gif

Well finally got back to working on the coop/shed today. Installed the roost and nesting boxes and built door separating the coop from the storage part. I shingles it last weekend and installed the window. Still need to stain it and build run but rain is keeping me from getting too much done:(. I'll post some pics of progress tomorrow

Last edited:
I can't take credit for all of the design. The frame work is actually for a greenhouse but I made changes/modifications to meet my needs. I guess you could call it a collaboration. I have the plans/measurements if anyone would like them.

Very graceful as a coop OR a greenhouse.
Generous of you to offer to share plans. I"d love to see them.
Your chickens are going to live in luxury!

Well I've been busy and coop/run is done for the most part. Still little odds and ends to do plus paint it once wife picks color
roll.png

vrveoy.jpg
2u9pair.jpg

This is the main section of run Another shot of it.

35kmpsh.jpg
zss5yg.jpg

Behind the coop Apparently the ladies don't like much hay in the boxes

2rgi49z.jpg

After being here for four days I finally found this today

Now I just need to add about 8 more chickens to the mix. Thinking of getting some chicks but need to sort out the brooding arrangements. I'm thinking of a box in the front part of the coop or divide the front into a 4x4 area with a heat lamp and that will allow me to expand it as they grow. We'll see

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom