PICS Of My New Welsummer Roo - Lowell Barber Lines

skeeter9

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Foothills of Central CA
Just thought you might like to see some eye candy. You will just have to imagine his tail all pretty - he was transported to me in a wire cage and it made a mess of it, but he has already started to groom it back into shape. He is a very sweet boy and has a very deep crow!! I have 2 pullets coming toward the end of Feb that are his half-sisters (also Lowell Barber) and are laying very dark eggs. Hopefully they will cross well and I will get some really nice Welsummer babies!!!!

100_0843.jpg

100_0834.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0823.jpg

100_0820.jpg

100_0818.jpg

Wow, Lori!

He's even more beautiful now that he's out and about. He was beautiful when you were holding him, but man, his colors look even better now! Hey, did you get my PMs??

OHHHH now I really can't wait for my welsummers to hatch. We are day 12/13. I sure wish we could keep a roo. I will have to find new homes for any roos that hatch, but it will be wonderful to watch them develop until then. Congrats, he is very handsome!!

Yeah, he's a character alright!!!! He acts like you're going to kill him when you catch him, then he just melts into your arms and makes little sounds. He loves to be carried around while I do things outside and he even came in with me last weekend and sat in my lap in the rocking chair in front of the fire and visited with the rest of my family!!! I'm trying to get him used to me before his girls get here and his mind turns to more "interesting" things! He'd better get his tail fixed before then or they may not be "interested" in him!!!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom