Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

View attachment 3350509

Sunflower, my 8ish month old australorp rooster, and the only member of my flock who likes the snow. He’s a city chick rescue (someone in city limits had a missexed chick) and he’s now loving life with his new flock in Snohomish, WA. He is not as nice as advertised, but we love him just the same and are working on our manners 😂
Congratulations on the POW!
How are the manner lessons going?

View attachment 3350509

Sunflower, my 8ish month old australorp rooster, and the only member of my flock who likes the snow. He’s a city chick rescue (someone in city limits had a missexed chick) and he’s now loving life with his new flock in Snohomish, WA. He is not as nice as advertised, but we love him just the same and are working on our manners 😂
What a great photo! Love that he is so black against the evil white stuff (snow).

View attachment 3350509

Congrats @leahsaurus - Sunflower is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage! :wee

“Dis table is cozy.” -nobody the cockerel
D8CCD13B-F851-469A-BD56-EC29FB73660E.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 3350509

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom