Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

2881ADAA-AABC-4024-9A18-FCCBB26BEDA1.jpeg

Last fall Blossom started had her first molt I was so excited the first time i noticed she was missing feathers so I snapped this picture! (later on she lost quite a lot but I fear she would be embarrassed if I showed anything more then this)

View attachment 3350509

Sunflower, my 8ish month old australorp rooster, and the only member of my flock who likes the snow. He’s a city chick rescue (someone in city limits had a missexed chick) and he’s now loving life with his new flock in Snohomish, WA. He is not as nice as advertised, but we love him just the same and are working on our manners 😂
Congratulations on pow! For a minute, I thought I was looking at an Australorp rooster in Australia (WA = Western Australia for Aussies until we realise it was written by an American).

View attachment 3350509

Sunflower, my 8ish month old australorp rooster, and the only member of my flock who likes the snow. He’s a city chick rescue (someone in city limits had a missexed chick) and he’s now loving life with his new flock in Snohomish, WA. He is not as nice as advertised, but we love him just the same and are working on our manners 😂
Congratulations on the POW!!!

Back
Top Bottom