Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Well it's a sad Labor day for Antiocheggers! We lost Ellie. 😢 we had her in sick bay because her feet were bleeding from broken pin feathers, which I had sprayed Blu-kote on them. I would take her out each day and place her in the traveling chicken trailer in the yard. She appeared fine. But today when I took her out I noticed her foot was bleeding again. I took her in to get a sterile pad to put on her foot to stop the bleeding. When she appeared to have a seizure
and die. I have no idea what happened. I could feel her breastplate so I believe she had lost some weight. I just don't know I am so sad over this. Thanks for listening sorry for such a bummer on Labor Day RIP my sweet Elsie. 😢
View attachment 3628196
:hugs

Well it's a sad Labor day for Antiocheggers! We lost Ellie. 😢 we had her in sick bay because her feet were bleeding from broken pin feathers, which I had sprayed Blu-kote on them. I would take her out each day and place her in the traveling chicken trailer in the yard. She appeared fine. But today when I took her out I noticed her foot was bleeding again. I took her in to get a sterile pad to put on her foot to stop the bleeding. When she appeared to have a seizure
and die. I have no idea what happened. I could feel her breastplate so I believe she had lost some weight. I just don't know I am so sad over this. Thanks for listening sorry for such a bummer on Labor Day RIP my sweet Elsie. 😢
View attachment 3628196
I’m so sorry for your loss. :hugs

View attachment 3628196
I am sorry for your loss. It is hard losing a flock member.

View attachment 3565339
My rooster likes to visit me inside sometimes and stand inside the firewood storage 🥰
Aww, he is so cool! Love that photo. Looks like he is dropping a hint, "Hey it's getting colder outside, let's enjoy a toasty warm hot chocolate break, hang out by the fireplace, toast some chestnuts & marshmallows, too. ❤️

Congrats 👏

Last edited:
672C83CF-DAD4-4694-B235-F4A253E80C72.jpeg

This is Chip. Chip is nosy.

Back
Top Bottom