Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Jafar is really cool looking. Ive seen RIBs with red leakage, but didn’t know they could have gold, also. It’s crazy how different our birds look. I don’t 100% know where the silver leakage on my Chicory came from, either. 😂 Chicory came from Mt Healthy Hatchery. Where is Jacar from?
Chicory’s silver is so pretty! I was looking at it seems like there is just a ton of variation for RIBs.

Jafar is from TSC, but I believe she came from Hoovers and was in the Sapphire Gem pen, which I think they’re similar enough breeds, but someone should probably explain the differences to me…I’m a little unsure. She’s similar to other our sapphire gem chicken, but not quite the same.

Handsome new boy ♥️
Measured in at 1ft 11inches tall and 9lbs! His name is Hugh Jackman. He is a salmon faverolles rooster over a cuckoo maran hen
IMG_2687.jpeg

This is BEYOND relatable. I was cleaning mine's coop and adjusting the run so they had more things to do, and they would not stop trying to dig holes where I was working. Such a chicken thing!
It’s so true!! They’re so curious and cute I can’t help but just let them undo all the work I’m doing. It’s okay chickens, I’ll spend all day cleaning up again 🥲

Back
Top Bottom