Picture Upload Error Message - Problems

ditto!
I get the error message: Some images failed to upload:
  • sick legbar chick 8 wk.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]
You can try re-selecting them and uploading again.

I use a chromebook. didnt' matter if I chose a smaller size to upload.
thanks!
Mine did the exact same thing. I can't change my avatar or upload photos

It's a script error not a browser error. Could be a database error. Someone might have hacked your board/gallery. Might want to check on it. I get this when I try to post an image:

Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]
Close​

I a using windows 8 pc and both chrome and firefox. Both fail to work correctly in the gallery or posting pictures.

Last edited:
I am getting the same thing. Can't load pics at all with error messages. Using the latest version of Chrome, standard pc, rebooted everything and still no pics. I can't see some members avatars or pics either.

Last edited:
I'm glad to know it isn't just me. I'm using Safari on a Mac. I've been trying to add pictures to my coop build off and on for an hour. Getting the same "Static Content Path is not a Directory" error.

Same thing is happening to me. Worked fine last week. Did same thing in Chrome and and IE.

Exact same thing on my phone as well.

And get this same error when I tried to post a picture inserted from photobucket

Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]

ditto!
I get the error message: Some images failed to upload:
  • sick legbar chick 8 wk.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]

I use a chromebook. didnt' matter if I chose a smaller size to upload.
thanks!
Me too!

Yep, I have it too…

Some images failed to upload:
  • photo 22.JPG - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]

I am on Safari for Mac on my laptop.

Hope you folks can find this little deamon quickly.
barnie.gif

RJ

Back
Top Bottom