Pictures of my chickens thread!

Do you like chickens? (Can't choose no!) lol

• Yes!!!! Ofcorse! :)

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
They are almost 12 weeks old now. Thelma and Louise figuring out whose the boss :)

Stella my sweet pretty girl :)

My neighbors cat has been stalking my chickens everyday for about a month. They are very use to her lurking in the shadows. Yesterday the tables turned and my chickens are now stalking her! :) they all seem to enjoy the encounters daily.

A few pics of my 5 week old silkie mixes. I love these little guys they are so much fun. We are very new to chickens, we built the incubator and hatched these cuties. We have had the best experience with them and can't wait to see what they look like when they are full grown.

My neighbors cat has been stalking my chickens everyday for about a month. They are very use to her lurking in the shadows. Yesterday the tables turned and my chickens are now stalking her! :) they all seem to enjoy the encounters daily.
[/URL]
:gig
LL
A few pics of my 5 week old silkie mixes. I love these little guys they are so much fun. We are very new to chickens, we built the incubator and hatched these cuties. We have had the best experience with them and can't wait to see what they look like when they are full grown.
Cute!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom