piercings and tattoos for them or against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That part made me think of my dad. When I was a teenager and wanted to get my ears pierced he'd always say "If God wanted you to have holes in your earlobes you would have been born with holes in your earlobes!". The really funny thing about that was that he was an atheist. But he SUDDENLY got religious when it came to that!
gig.gif

The other thing he said is that I'd look like a "streetwalker" if I pierced my ears. He was rather dramatic in those days....
roll.png

I use to have a bunch of piercings ( tounge eye brow 7 in ears and belly) now i just have my ears. The three body ones i took out for various reasons ( belly i got prego. Eye brow was pushing out. Swallowed my tounge one so no more) but i have a big broken heart tatoo on my lower back ( very nice and well done ) my back so i could hide it when appropriate and the heart is just so much out there in the world breaks my heart. I do wanna get a celtic knot with my anniversary date and would like something with the kids.

not crazy about seeing people with a lot of tattoos or piercings, but I have my ears pierced and have wondered how cosmetic tattoos would look over time, such as permanent eye liner or some help in the eyebrow area.

Quote:
well, I payed for my x wives a decade ago and they still look good..... but if you tell my DW #2 that I will have no relations for the forseeable future.....

Quote:
i have thought of that before to. i put black eyeliner on everyday. the only thing is i would be scared to because its so close to my eye

Im not for or against them. I dont have any per say, although as nice as some of them are -they are pretty
much permanent. When I see alot of young people tatooing the hell out of their bodies I have to think that
one day later in life they are going to ask themselves what the hell was I thinking????
And even though it is your body if you dont think people judge you by what you look like you are mistaken.
For instance do you think when you are applying for a job and walk in with holes in your ears, piercings all
over your face and tats covering your body you are going to be the first choice for the job??????NOT!!!!!!!
So sadly enough even though it is your own body you do have to take these things into consideration, or not
and live with the consequences.

I am fine with it. With tats just take your time and be sure there are no mistakes. I was looking at some that were horrid,and some that had spelling mistakes.

I recall TOMARROW(for tomorrow) and RISPECT(FOR RESPECT). There was one guy with hello kitty on his forehead,and one of a lawn chair on the leg. I have only seen people at Hot Topic with ear plugs.Often I see girls with a little piercing in the nose. I like the little diamonds in the nose over the loop rings. I admit I would discourage my kids from any facial tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom