Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
I have to spray my ratatouille with a water gun when he tries to bit me, it works.
Would it be too mean to spray your jail bird?

I have no clue, really...but I just had to spray my dog and thought I would mention it.

Don't kill me guys!

I have to spray my ratatouille with a water gun when he tries to bit me, it works.
Would it be too mean to spray your jail bird?

I have no clue, really...but I just had to spray my dog and thought I would mention it.

Don't kill me guys!
I thought of that but given how much they enjoy showers, it would be reinforcing rather than a deterrent.:rolleyes:

I thought of that but given how much they enjoy showers, it would be reinforcing rather than a deterrent.:rolleyes:
OK good, I am glad you thought of it. I didn't want anyone to think I was nuts for thinking that it would be ok to water gun a poor bird.
It sounds kinda mean huh?
:lau

OK good, I am glad you thought of it. I didn't want anyone to think I was nuts for thinking that it would be ok to water gun a poor bird.
It sounds kinda mean huh?
:lau
I HAVE USED A SQUIRT GUN TO AID IN HEARDING MY CHICKENS WHEN I NEED TO LOCK THEM UP EARLY, OR CHASE THEM BACK INTO SAFE RUN AREA. They have no idea where the stimulant is coming from, thus not holding any GRUDGES against me. :old

The rat.
IMG_20180914_141247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom