Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Have I created a monster? My hand raised bird Doo is acting like a complete jerk, a bitey, bully, pidgzilla who lives to keep others away from food and water. :rolleyes: He is getting toward the end of his ugly juvenile molt. I have installed a jail cell in the loft to allow the others to eat and drink in relative peace.
P1010568.JPG

P1010567.JPG

He was only in there for a half hour - same plan for dinner.

Suggestions welcome.:)

Poor jail bird.
Isn't if funny how much personality they have.
Today I would describe his mood as - unrepentant! :lau

You know how if you let a puppy get away with play biting your hands because its cute? and then they grow up, and its not cute? I fear I did this with Doo.:oops:

Last edited:
Today I would describe his mood as - unrepentant! :lau

You how if you let a puppy get away with play biting your hands because its cute? and then they grow up, and its not cute? I fear I did this with Doo.:oops:
Yep. I have a bitting rat that I'm steadily fussing at. :barnie

Have I created a monster? My hand raised bird Doo is acting like a complete jerk, a bitey, bully, pidgzilla who lives to keep others away from food and water. :rolleyes: He is getting toward the end of his ugly juvenile molt. I have installed a jail cell in the loft to allow the others to eat and drink in relative peace.
View attachment 1533765
View attachment 1533766
He was only in there for a half hour - same plan for dinner.

Suggestions welcome.:)
Omg! I've heard it all now! Pidgzilla! Bless him. He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! I'm not sure what to suggest but putting him in pigeon jail whilst the others eat sounds the best. Is he paired up?

Back
Top Bottom