Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Hi all :) Hope it's okay if I join. I have four of what I have been told are Olde Style Saddle Muffed tumblers. Working on building them a loft. I just got them a week and a half ago so they're in quarantine at the moment.

There's some interesting stuff in this thread; I'm reading through and checking it out :pop

Hi all :) Hope it's okay if I join. I have four of what I have been told are Olde Style Saddle Muffed tumblers. Working on building them a loft. I just got them a week and a half ago so they're in quarantine at the moment.

There's some interesting stuff in this thread; I'm reading through and checking it out :pop
PYXIS... :celebrate :frow
Ya have to post pics of em! :fl
They are so pretty! :love

Welcome! All pigeon lovers are invited to post on this thread. Topic = mostly pigeons :D

Congrats on your new birds!
:woot

@Fields Mountain Farm - found this slide show of different pigeon coops.
Thank you! There's so many different sizes and styles. Seems theres really no hard rules about a loft. I like the ones large enough to walk in tho. I think it would be eiser for me to clean and be able to handle the care of my pigeons much eiser.. deffinetly gave me some more ideas! :love

I like the ones large enough to walk in tho. I think it would be eiser for me to clean and be able to handle the care of my pigeons much eiser.. deffinetly gave me some mo
That was my conclusion as well. Mine is only 4x6 enclosed with 2 more feet of aviary but it does allow me to get inside out of the weather. I just purchased this ...
https://www.menards.com/main/buildi...-c-13935.htm?tid=-8305564003431765935&ipos=20
to give them some extra space when I can't let them fly.
I hope to get it picked up and set up very soon.:D

Back
Top Bottom