Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Contact Jerry Springer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :gig:lau:yesss:
You have no idea of the dramas in my loft. LOL
That's great news! I worry about one of mine slipping past me when I open the door. That must have looked funny watching her walk up the ramp!
She couldn't really walk bc it was too steep. I was mostly trying to direct her attention to the upper cage w/trap since she exited on the other side of the loft. She could have just flown much easier so it was funny to see her keep trying and not getting any grip with her feet propelling herself upward with wing flaps. She actually made it pretty quickly!:lau

Opened the cage for 732 & 733 hatched Apr24.... They visited with 731, the hand fed one, in front with a bit of down still showing. They- the 2 oldest ones - were out for about 1.5 hours and stayed within 10ft of the loft.

P1010323.JPG
P1010324.JPG

That is the way to do it... :thumbsup
In my earlier ways, I waited too long, and when the pigeons were released, they bolted straight out and never looked back.
I think I saw one flip me.. :gig
Exactly, I was pretty sure these guys were still to young to go far but I think they were excited about the new opportunity and they had a new look around.. The experience with Doba yesterday inspired me to go ahead now.:)

raight out and never looked back.
I think I saw one flip me.. :gig
This is why there are some very good birds in the feral flocks.:lol:

I started setting mine out even earlier than you. They were still being fed by dad. (4 or 5 weeks:idunno) I would set them out thru the Sputnik and let them check things out. (sitting on the ledge) They would only fly off onto the roof a few feet and return back to Sputnik as soon as hunger set in.
Photo0417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom