Pigeon Bulletin Board?

:frow Hey @cavemanrich - weather is just as freaky by you, no?:lol:
Yes it is,,, I'm just down wind from you in this weather pattern. Next 2 days to be brutal. Wednesday weather service predicted -26*F.
It is supposed to be over by the weekend with above freezing temps.
I have all my feral cats confined to wood stove heated garage. (did not open their port hole for the day). My chickens are in there also until Spring.
Dogzzzzzz,,,, well they are of course inside chillin???:idunno or should I say warmin:gig with me on the couch:love

Brrrrr you guys make me shiver with those temps. I shouldn’t complain at 20F. But of course I do. :p

Wow that's cold! Is that in F or C? Either way ccoolllddd!

Poor old Bugsy! At least she has loads of new friend's!
Looks like pigeon math in full swing! Are you going to let them keep the eggs if they do?

I’ll let them keep them. Probably crazy, but what the hell, right? :lol:

@biophiliac Are you ok?
I can not imagine what that kind of cold feels like.
I am fine. I chose not to stay out long enough to experience the full effect.:lol:
Dressed in the proper layers and a few minutes at a time its not that bad. I honestly feel worse if its very hot and humid, you can't undress enough to feel comfortable then. But hey, I am ready to wave bye to this -30°F cr**!:frow

I am fine. I chose not to stay out long enough to experience the full effect.:lol:
Dressed in the proper layers and a few minutes at a time its not that bad. I honestly feel worse if its very hot and humid, you can't undress enough to feel comfortable then. But hey, I am ready to wave bye to this -30°F cr**!:frow
Just stay inside. Don't even go outside. It's too scary for me.

Just stay inside. Don't even go outside. It's too scary for me.
I decided not to move my car to the other side of the street in compliance with alternate side parking rules. Risking a ticket but its too much of a strain on my battery, not worth it. I hope they won't be mean and ticket me. I don't have to go out til tomorrow. My brother said I have to take my phone with me to the loft, jic. I really don't want to be remembered as 'WI woman found frozen in pigeon loft' ...:gig

I decided not to move my car to the other side of the street in compliance with alternate side parking rules. Risking a ticket but its too much of a strain on my battery, not worth it. I hope they won't be mean and ticket me. I don't have to go out til tomorrow. My brother said I have to take my phone with me to the loft, jic. I really don't want to be remembered as 'WI woman found frozen in pigeon loft' ...:gig

Don't worry about a ticket. Do not move the car.
Do not go outside.
Turn around! Do not drown!

Back
Top Bottom