Pigeon Fanciers

I have 5 performing rollers that a friend gave me. There are 3 hens and 1 cock, then a youngster that he thinks is a cock. One is a red mottle, she is very pretty. Another 1 (maybe 2?) I believe is a reduced? Not sure on the other 2, I'll have to ask him if he remembers which ones he gave me! He is Creeksidelofts in Hustonville, KY.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the red mottle hen he gave me: http://creeksidelofts.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=24296916

I
found an egg today, in the food bowl
hmm.png
So that ones not gonna go
lol.png

I have another 3 rollers that I plan to put in with these 5 just as soon as I remember to catch them
wink.png

Okay, just heard back from him. 1 is a red mottle (knew that one hehe), one is a qualmond, and 3 are reduced. The qualmond must be the one that is grey-ish and white.

Last edited:
I used to show Short-Faced Helmets, Giant Homers, West of England Tumblers and Brunner Pouters. Don't show anymore but still
have the SF Helmets. Raise more of the exotic Pigeons and Doves now, among other birds.
Have Victoria Crowned Pigeons, Nicobar Pigeons, Band Tailed Pigeons, Green Naped Pheasant Pigeons,
Bartlett and Luzon Bleeding Heart Doves, Celabas Yellow Breasted Doves, Greenwing, Palm, Mourning, Eared, Socorro,Tamborine
Diamond Doves. Kind of miss the showing but not the politics of the speciallty clubs.

Sure, I sell when they are available. Only thing left now are a few Nicobars, possibly GW pair. Most of them are quite expensive.

Have some Nicobars for $500 each, possibly Greenwings $100 each in March.
Have some nice show quality Flying WEst Of England Tumblers mostly reduced Black $25 a pair.

Here are some of my rare colored Capuchines
Laced Toy stencil old cock
7833_lace_oc_2.jpg

blue bronzed barred Toy Stencil young cock
7833_blue_bronze_bar_yc.jpg
[/img]
Blue white barred young hen toy stencil
7833_blue_white_bar_yh.jpg

Then a pair of my reds
7833_pair_of_reds.jpg

I raise West Of England Tumblers, in Black,White, Silver Bar,Yellow Check, Andalusian, Reduced Black (Gray Laced), Andalusian Mottle, and Red Mottle. I also raise American Rollers in Red, Yellow, Dun, and soon Black. Nuns in Black/White and Brown/White. Oh, and I have Show Type Racing Homers in Red Check, Blue Check, Black Grizzle, and Dun Splash. On top of these breeds I have American Fantails, Thai Laughers, Birmingham Rollers, and Racing Type Racing Homers.

Back
Top Bottom