pigeon growth rate pics..

Quote:
It was eaten by a rat....
Says on Page 1

ah ha i see now. Wanted to let you know too btw that my birds ARE golden comets you had been pming me back and forth about that before and they hatched...hens are dark tinted red over yellow fuzz and roos are white....sooooo
tongue.gif

Quote:
It was eaten by a rat....
Says on Page 1

ah ha i see now. Wanted to let you know too btw that my birds ARE golden comets you had been pming me back and forth about that before and they hatched...hens are dark tinted red over yellow fuzz and roos are white....sooooo
tongue.gif

lol.png
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.gif

lol.png
tongue.png

celebrate.gif
i know im a dork had to tho! LOL!
thumbsup.gif

I now this is an old as post but I could really tell it was a female just from the head, amazing how you can pick up these things from reading

i am trying to breed my pigeons but everytime they hatch something gets a hold on them and kills the babies will the other pigeons do this

i am trying to breed my pigeons but everytime they hatch something gets a hold on them and kills the babies will the other pigeons do this
It does happen but it is not a common occurrence from my stand point. I am thinking you may have a rodent problem. The squab is it taken away? If the top of the head is scalped and the body is present I would say it was another pigeon. Usually the parents will fend of any other pigeons in the nesting area in a perfect world.

Pigeon Growth Rate:

Last edited:
the baby that is left is now 5 days old so hoping it makes it. Do u think that they would kill them if they were males and not kill the females?

Back
Top Bottom