Pigeon Talk

Oh its been just awfull for the folks up north.. I hate it for em! :(

@biophiliac I hope you're stayin warm and safe up where you are! :hugs

X2! We are 6F above zero, and I can feel my fingers start to freeze within a couple of minutes of being outside. And the wind! Ugh!!

X2! We are 6F above zero, and I can feel my fingers start to freeze within a couple of minutes of being outside. And the wind! Ugh!!
It's the windchill that makes it so much colder. They were warning people not to breath in too quick or deep when they're outside! And seeing the rail track on fire to stop the buckling was insane!

Never heard of the single/double thing, but mine will roll a pretty good distance. I still haven’t gotten video yet, but I’ve rolled them a few times in the grass. In the confined pen, they just flip a time or two.

I would LOVE a video of that. I think it's cool, lol.

It's the windchill that makes it so much colder. They were warning people not to breath in too quick or deep when they're outside! And seeing the rail track on fire to stop the buckling was insane!

Definitely no point in walking outside with a cigarette in your mouth either! :lol:

I would LOVE a video of that. I think it's cool, lol.

I will get some this spring. I do have some of them flipping in place, when I had them in the office, but not actually rolling.

Back
Top Bottom